Ramble On

Monday, November 30, 2015

Winter is Coming

Last week we had a warm spell that was atypical of Thanksgiving week.  Even so, the stores are getting ready for holiday shoppers, and Mary and I happened to spy this display at an outdoors store out in the ‘burbs.  One of them in particular got me to thinking about winter fun – and I was even wishing for a decent snow this year!

If you’re wondering what these toys are, they are called minibobs – I’ve called them minibogs in the past, but I’m going with the easier term from here on out.  I bought a couple of these a few years ago, based on some fond memories of using them on ski slopes in the Harz Mountains, way back when I was stationed in Germany with the Air Force. 



Here’s a link to an earlier post about the minibobs! 

No comments: